IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....How about some FREE stuff? (Results are in!)

TonyTebbe

Today is my Birthday. I've been raised to believe "It's always better to give than receive."

Ya'll have supported me well, when I took a major gamble to quit my white-collar job, move, and start Predator University in Lovington, NM. I'd like to give back. So....let's have some drawings for the dedicated Predator Masters members.

Here's how it's going down:

- I'm going to run Four (4) separate drawings.
- You may enter Two (2) of them, till Midnight tonight.
- I will draw winners tomorrow, by using a random number generator from www.Random.org
- All you have to do to enter is reply to this post with the two drawings you want to be in.
- I'll assign you a number, based on order. Then, I'll let Random.org randomly pick a number for that drawing.
- I'll post result tomorrow, after I wake up, as I'm sure my wife is taking me to the bar tonight.
smile.gif

Here are the 4 different drawings. Choose wisely, the first two drawings I will ship. The second two, require you to come to Predator University. These drawings are non-transferable. If you get drawn, be prepared.

Drawing 1 Winner is Frozenbutt
A free TT Extreme open reed distress call. I designed this call a few years ago and it's been my Number 1 producer on coyotes, cats, and fox. It's also my Number 2 selling call. Simply one of the easiest to blow open reeds out there. It comes with extra reed material and bands, for years of service.

ttextreme.png

Drawing 2 Winner is Muskyman22808
A free copy of my instructional calling DVD "SO, YOU WANT TO BE A PREDATOR CALLER". A 4 hour instructional DVD with alot of good solid information that covers the foundation of be a successful predator caller. I cover tactics that work on coyotes, no matter where you live. Not only instructional, but there is alot of calling action and coyote stalking scenes, as well. Watch as Gunner decoys 3 big males in for a fellow PM member, or as I successfully stalk to within 35 yards of a bedded coyote, or never before seen coyote interaction as my brother and I stalk up a group of 10 coyotes, before calling 'em up. There should be something in it for veterans and new callers alike.

dvdfrontcoverfinal-1.jpg

Drawing 3 Winner is Pete2506
A free Gunner Pup! Your choice of male or female, ready to be weaned in August. My choice of which litter, as I have 3 of them, but guaranteed to be out of some great coyote dogs. Gunner has made himself a name in the calling field, on the internet, on TV, and on Predator Masters. He has helped me produce more fur and make calling stand so much more enjoyable. Here's your chance to have one of his highly sought and prized pups, to start your own adventure with your own coyote dog. No shipping. Come pick your pup up in August or leave with me for training (for a small fee), book a hunt with me for this fall and pick it up then.

lacypups1.jpg

Drawing 4 Winner is ARCorey
A free Two (2) Day adventure at Predator University. Spend 2 days and nights with me, doing what I do for a living. Here's your chance to see how a redneck professional coyote hunter spends his day. This won't be your typical guided hunt, but more so a redneck coyote adventure. We'll call coyotes, go on nuisance calls, trap coyotes, scout for dens, train coyote dogs on coyotes, build predator calls, shoot prairie dogs and jackrabbits as food for the penned coyotes, night calling for coyotes, etc... whatever comes up. Forget about work/home, and slum it with me as a predator redneck. Heck, it might turn out like an episode of Swamp Brothers!
smile.gif
Your only costs will be travel to Lovington, NM, motel and meals. This adventure will need to be scheduled between now and September 15, 2011.

gunnerwhitey2.jpg
howlerville.jpg

caleb8.jpg
ken16.jpg

So, if yall are interested, just reply with what 2 drawings you'd like to be in. It sure does feel better to give than receive.

Thanks guys...Hope yall enjoy!

Tony

Last edited:
Happy birthday Tony.

Just #2 for me.

I have an Extreme, three dogs, and ain't walkin' to NM. Too cool of you sir.

Back